News and Updates
Teaching PlannedAll courses
- Data modeling practices and maturity in self-service business intelligence software and development
- Analytics for Assessing and Improving Student Success and Curriculum Development - College of Science and Mathematics HHMI Grant
- HoneyBaked Ham Dashboard Project: mentored student teams on the development of a reporting/analytics solution for HoneyBaked Ham, Co. This project involved sourcing information from external sources and building a flexible and dynamic dashboard using Power BI that allowed the business to monitor and manage KPI’s for store locations.
- Soft skills in capstone projects
- ALG Textbook Transformation Grants - using Open Educational Resources